- Single Phase Light Weight Heavy Duty Cable
- 2 Year Warranty Industry leading
- Premium lightweight cable
- Robust construction and silver plated contacts assure a reliable connection.
- IP54 weatherproof with ergonomic handles makes the EV Charging leads easily stored
- Type 2 plug at the vehicle, Type 2 at the charging station
- The Mennekes cable is suitable for Type 2 vehicle inlets and connects charging stations with Type 2 Infrastructure Socket Outlets
- Built to last for 10,000 mating cycles
- 5m length
- TUV certified cable and connectors meeting Australian and European standards
Compatible Networks: The EV Cable is compatible with all universal EV charging brands and networks including:
- ActewAGL Network
- Queensland Electric Super Highway
- RAC Electric Highway
- City of Adelaide Charging Network
- Chargefox Network
- Jaguar Land Rover Dealer Network
- Mirvac Shopping Centre Network
- 151 Property Shopping Centre Network
- EO Charging Network
What Type 2 – Type 2 EV Cable length should I use?
Measure the length needed to power your vehicle from the charge points. Here at EVSE, we find that most 5m cables cover the majority of charging stations. The 7m and 10m offer our customers freedom and flexibility in charging and are ideal for EV drivers who have a long distance between their car inlet and their charging station outlet. However the longer the cable will result in an increase in weight.
There are no reviews yet.