The ZJ Beny EV Charger is the cost efficient smart EV Charger for single and three phase homes. Maximising your solar power system and speed
Model No: BCP-BT2N-L OCPP
- OCPP supported
- Can be integrated into your solar system
- Charging Power: 3Phase 22kW
- Untethered Version
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, Wifi
- BCP Series EV chargers have an IP55 patented design case for outdoor& indoor use
- Standard RFID card function
- The AV EV charger output power can be adjusted from 6A all the way up to 32A
- EXCLUDING DLB Dynamic Load Balance monitor module this costs an additional $170
What is OCPP service?
OCPP (Open Charge Point Protocol) is a communication protocol used to remotely manage EV charging stations. It allows for real-time monitoring and control of charging stations, and enables the integration of charging stations with other systems, such as billing and energy management (solar) systems.
Some of the models are available in either a Smart Version or an OCPP version, each having the same model number. To be able to use the OCPP service, you must explicitly order the OCPP version. The smart version does not support OCPP.
You can check our article to see whether your model is compatible with OCPP
Otherwise, If you are still not sure whether your model supports OCPP, please contact us.
Packing size(cm): 50*24*23